Friday, March 20, 2015

"Scratch" and my Online Skills

"Scratch" and my Online Skills

 I am a born "two for oner" in the good sense.  I am trying to see if I can tie "Scratch" into my online learner skills.  In my field as an online teacher I do look at html code to change or tweak things.  I play around with it to see "What it does?  I guess I am very curious and try to save time as well.  In my last post I talked about the "Online Course Countdown" and I had to change the date.  Rather than making the project on the website and getting the code I looked at the code in html and I seen the date could be changed easily.   I think some of this changing, tweaking and experiencing the language of "code" is a nice little skill for students to be exposed to.  Some students will love it and use it to enhance their learning, skills, development and others will think that is neat but only use it for minor tweaks at times.
Here is my little project check it out. #scratch  #ecmp455  #online learner skills #learn code

No comments:

Post a Comment